Do you have something you’re holding inside? Erica Campbell speaks on how it’s easier to speak the truth rather than lie and cover up things. We must own up to our responsibility and do what’s right to make things better.
Even though it might be to protect someone’s feelings the lie will hurt you and them when they find out. Be honest with the people you love and let them know what’s going on. Talk about it, live the truth and you will feel better.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Adult Prom Charity Event to help Young People Study Abroad in West Africa
- Janet Jackson Credits Relationship With God In Fight Against Lifelong Depression
- True Hollywood Bible Story: Jesus Talks To The Children [EXCLUSIVE]
- What You Need To Know About Instagram’s IGTV Announcement
- Keisha Lance Bottoms Is Leading The Charge Of Black Leaders Opposing Trump’s Immigration Detention Policy
- Erica & Warryn Campbell Visits The DMV For The Premiere Of “We’re The Campbells” [Video]
- Janet Jackson Reveals Struggle With Depression
- No, Melania Trump Did NOT Visit Children Who Were Torn Away From Their Families At The Border
- Why? A Unite The Right “White Civil Rights” Rally Is Approved For D.C.
- ‘Queen Sugar’ Recap Season 3, Episodes 4 And 5: Family Business