All of us have heart problems, Erica Campbell explains. Disappointments, let downs and heartbreak don’t just come from relationships. Things just don’t always go the way we want them too. One time, Erica Campbell recalls being really sad after a break-up. She opened up her bible to a random page, and the message she got was John 14:1: “let not your heart be troubled, ye believe in God, believe also in Me.”
You can’t changed what happened, but you can change how you respond to it. So speak life and God’s word over your situation, and He’ll take care of you and everything concerning you. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead At 87
- Atrium Health working diligently to address decline in Covid-19 testing
- Patti Labelle Remembers The Time She Kicked Off Her Shoe And The Heel Landed In Her Knee
- Exclusive: Geoffrey Golden Debuts New Song, “Jesus” [LISTEN]
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: How To Respond With Your Best Ability [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Multiple Pets [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Recognize The Enemy’s Tactics [VIDEO]
- Charlotte Virtual Career Fair Registration
- The Black Ballot: How Do HBCUs Fit Into ‘The Black Vote’?
- Chris Rock Says White People Are ‘Mentally Handicapped’ Abusers Who Don’t Understand Racism