You ever go look at everything you have and just thank God for all he has provided? During “Faith Walking,” Maurette Brown-Clark discussed having multiple pair of jeans, jewelry and more, but only wearing one particular piece all the time. We only need one, but God has given us options and we must thank him for that.
God always spoke about providing us with everything we need and he does that. Sometimes we complain and don’t realize how blessed we are. Be thankful for all the riches and glory he brings to your life.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Rejoining Life after Despair, Disappointment and Tragedy
- Why Beyonce Is Responsible For The Latest Pregnancy Rumors About Her [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Willie Moore Jr. Set To Sign Copies Of His New Book At Maxine’s Chicken & Waffles
- You’ll Be Ight: Here’s Why Friday The 13th Is Actually Awesome
- David & Tamela Mann Tell Why “We’re The Campbells” Is So Relatable [VIDEO]
- Fix For Flint? Elon Musk Pledges To End The Water Contamination Crisis
- Everything You Need To Know About Facebook’s Latest Diversity Report
- Love Talking: Get Rid Of The Baggage [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Bishop T.D. Jakes Speaks On The Importance Of Churches Reaching People On Social Media [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Faith Walking: Blessed By Your Father’s Grace [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
5 Must See Movies Of Faith
1. The Passion Of The Christ1 of 5
2. Color of The Cross2 of 5
3. Joshua3 of 5
4. The Robe4 of 5
5. The 10 Commandments5 of 5
Faith Walking: God Has Blessed And Supplied Me With All My Needs [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on GetUpErica.com