Kiana Dancie of, “Sister Circle,” came on the, “Get Up! Morning Show,” to talk about how God turned her life around. Dancie spoke about how she always said the same prayer and that she wanted to move to L.A. For some reason God wanted her to be in Atlanta.
A friend was able to help her get on the talk show and since then she has been so blessed. She is writing a book about how to get rid of baggage and focus on the future. Danice also spoke about how you must push yourself to conquer every goal.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Jason Nelson: “Forever”
- Saints And Sinners Kicks Off Season 3
- Empowerment through Healthy Living
- Secure The Bag! Ava DuVernay Tapped To Direct DC Comics Movie ‘The New Gods’
- GRIFF’s Prayer: For Kids That Have Experienced A Momma Melt Down [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why Kurt Carr Is A Gospel Legend [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Priscilla Shirer Speaks On Why People Need To Go See “I Can Only Imagine” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Faith Walking: God Generously Provides [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Charleston BBQ King Makes Coveted James Beard List
- Dylan Roof’s Sister Arrested For Threats And Weapons