Charles Jenkins was hanging out with Erica Campbell and GRIFF during the St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital Radiothon. He talked about why he wanted to remix his song, “Grace,” so many times, with different artists such as Le’Aandria and Kim Burrell. He talks about his “Positive Air” movement, and how he is shifting the idea that church is a mean place. “Mean, judgmental Christians are a result of bad teaching,” he says.
Plus, Charles talks about the scripture he read that made him realize that God is positive, not negative. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Black People In Herschel Walker’s Georgia Hometown Are ‘Not Going To Vote For Him’
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Why The Lion Is the King Of The Jungle
- Vice President Harris Is Right To Highlight The Importance Of Equity In Disaster Relief
- Biden’s Historic Judicial Nominations Bring Black Girl Magic To The Federal Bench
- Biden Administration Changes Eligibility Requirements For Student Loan Debt Relief Plan
- Keith “Wonderboy” Johnson Passes Away at 50
- Ahead of New Term, SCOTUS Honors Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson During Investiture Ceremony
- 2/3 of NC’s Counties Are Back in Green For COVID-19 Levels
- Historically, Floods Cause The Most Damage in Mecklenburg Co.
- How to Report an Outage in North Carolina
Charles Jenkins Shares Scripture That Made Him Realize God Is Positive [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com