Erica Campbell talks about Bethel Music, a group she is very fond of, that technically makes “Christian” music, not “Gospel” music. She laments over how segregated Sundays are, as well as the gospel genre.
Music has no color- we give it color. Erica finds the separation between “Gospel” and “Christian” music to be very silly , and she’s on a mission to make a difference and try to unite everybody under God. Click on the audio player to hear more from this inspiring clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Justice For Pamela Turner: Texas Cop’s Trial Finally Begins For Killing Unarmed Black Grandmother 3 Years Ago
- Black People In Herschel Walker’s Georgia Hometown Are ‘Not Going To Vote For Him’
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Why The Lion Is the King Of The Jungle
- Vice President Harris Is Right To Highlight The Importance Of Equity In Disaster Relief
- Biden’s Historic Judicial Nominations Bring Black Girl Magic To The Federal Bench
- Biden Administration Changes Eligibility Requirements For Student Loan Debt Relief Plan
- Keith “Wonderboy” Johnson Passes Away at 50
- Ahead of New Term, SCOTUS Honors Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson During Investiture Ceremony
- 2/3 of NC’s Counties Are Back in Green For COVID-19 Levels
- Historically, Floods Cause The Most Damage in Mecklenburg Co.
Erica Campbell Explains Why Segregation Should Have No Place In God’s Music [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com