You can be in a relationship and still feel alone, because not everyone understands how to communicate. But the truth is, we all have a responsibility to communicate, Erica Campbell explains. Often, couples are afraid to do the work. But the work is how we are able to reach out, understand and be there for each other.
You have a responsibility to get past the things you have suffered from, and communicate from a place of truth- with love. Write down what you want, but also write down what God’s design for love is, and make sure your list is on track. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Love Talk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- White Woman Accused Of Pretending To Be A Doctor In Africa Is Sued After ‘100 Babies’ Die
- Anthony Brown Shares The Importance Behind His 20 Day Of Blessings Challenge
- Kirk Franklin On Why He’s Anti-Religion [VIDEO]
- Sisters Take Wrong Man Off Life Support After Being Told It Was Their Brother
- Mary J. Blige To Receive Lifetime Achievement Honor At 2019 BET Awards
- “Don’t Call Me Auntie,” Ava DeVernay, Gayle King & Oprah Aren’t Here For It
- *Sigh* ‘The Last Black Man In San Francisco’ Nails These 3 Hard Truths About Gentrification
- Study: More Women Prefer Men with ‘Dad Bods’ Rather Than Abs
- Ex-Megachurch Pastor Sentenced To 10 Years For Stealing From Congregation
- Dallas Shooting Shows ‘White Male Domestic Terrorism’ Is Thriving As Congress Fails To Act
Love Talking: What You Want From Your Relationship [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on GetUpErica.com