You can be in a relationship and still feel alone, because not everyone understands how to communicate. But the truth is, we all have a responsibility to communicate, Erica Campbell explains. Often, couples are afraid to do the work. But the work is how we are able to reach out, understand and be there for each other.
You have a responsibility to get past the things you have suffered from, and communicate from a place of truth- with love. Write down what you want, but also write down what God’s design for love is, and make sure your list is on track. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Love Talk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- How Changing Your Diet Can Help Improve Your Mood
- Depression in Men
- Dealing with Depression
- Erica Campbell Reveals She Suffered A Miscarriage [VIDEO]
- Papa John’s Founder Is Now Crying Greasy, White Tears
- Erica Campbell Talks About How The Power Rangers Illustrated A Mighty Message In Church [EXCLUSIVE]
- Mom Speaks Out After Her Son Was Harassed At Indy Pool [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Drag That Cheeto, Senator! John McCain Destroys Trump’s Meeting With Putin
- D.L. Hughley Shares Touching Goodbye To Loved One [EXCLUSIVE]
- Love Talking: Jesus Is Perfect Love [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Love Talking: What You Want From Your Relationship [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on GetUpErica.com