You can be in a relationship and still feel alone, because not everyone understands how to communicate. But the truth is, we all have a responsibility to communicate, Erica Campbell explains. Often, couples are afraid to do the work. But the work is how we are able to reach out, understand and be there for each other.
You have a responsibility to get past the things you have suffered from, and communicate from a place of truth- with love. Write down what you want, but also write down what God’s design for love is, and make sure your list is on track. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Love Talk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- [WATCH] Beauty, Brains And Business Brunch: Entrepreneurship Edition Highlights Top Women Entrepreneurs
- RIP: Rita Owens, Queen Latifah’s Mother Has Passed
- OWN Sets Two-Night Premiere For ‘Queen Sugar’ Season 3
- How Joy Hill Found Her Inner Strength After Going Through Divorce [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Get Up Poll: How Do You Get Over A Breakup? [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF Prayer: God Bless The Counselors [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ericaism: Fake Peace [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Joshua Rogers Returns
- Austin Still On Alert
- Unarmed 22-Year-Black Man Killed By Police In His Backyard