You can be in a relationship and still feel alone, because not everyone understands how to communicate. But the truth is, we all have a responsibility to communicate, Erica Campbell explains. Often, couples are afraid to do the work. But the work is how we are able to reach out, understand and be there for each other.
You have a responsibility to get past the things you have suffered from, and communicate from a place of truth- with love. Write down what you want, but also write down what God’s design for love is, and make sure your list is on track. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Love Talk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Support The Government Shutdown Challenge
- Gladys Knight To Perform National Anthem at Super Bowl LIII
- Calls To Boycott GM Grow As Black Workers Sue For Racist Work Environment
- Colin Kaepernick’s Girlfriend Calls Travis Scott A Liar
- Congrats To Praise Detroit’s Randi Myles!
- Clemson Served Fast Food At White House
- Casey J To Release New Album, ‘The Gathering’
- Get Up! News Roundup: Serena Williams Wins Her First Australian Open Match, Iyanla Vanzant Reveals She Turned Down To Help R. Kelly & More
- Pastor Gunned Down While Opening The Church Doors For Service
- Stellar Awards 2019: The Nominees Are In!
Love Talking: What You Want From Your Relationship [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on GetUpErica.com