As people get back into their week after the holiday weekend, all anybody can talk about is “Black Panther.” The film debuted in theaters over the weekend, grossing over $400 million worldwide. Erica Campbell talks about how rewarding it was to see her daughter, Krista, react to all the images of all those beautiful black people, especially dark-skinned women, as warriors and royalty onscreen.
GRIFF talks about some of the beautiful moments in the film that highlighted cultural unity on a level we don’t typically see on screen. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Jason Nelson: “Forever”
- Saints And Sinners Kicks Off Season 3
- Empowerment through Healthy Living
- Secure The Bag! Ava DuVernay Tapped To Direct DC Comics Movie ‘The New Gods’
- GRIFF’s Prayer: For Kids That Have Experienced A Momma Melt Down [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why Kurt Carr Is A Gospel Legend [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Priscilla Shirer Speaks On Why People Need To Go See “I Can Only Imagine” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Faith Walking: God Generously Provides [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Charleston BBQ King Makes Coveted James Beard List
- Dylan Roof’s Sister Arrested For Threats And Weapons