The Winter Olympics kick off today in South Korea, and athletes from around the world have arrived there to compete. So, for this prayer, GRIFF has decided to pray from the perspective of an Olympian. Specifically, he prays as one-half of an ice skating duo. He prays that God assist his partner, “Barbara,” with her vertigo, and some specific moves that she seems to have been struggling with.
Because, after all, you don’t want to work to make it all the way out to the Olympics Pyeongchang, South Korea, just to end up making a fool out of yourself. Click on the audio player to hear more in this funny exclusive clip from GRIFF’s Prayer on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Community Voices’ The Authors Series Part IV
- Vashawn Mitchell: You Took The Nails
- Win Tickets To The Big Tournament!
- Tisha Campbell Martin Files For Divorce
- True Hollywood Bible Stories: Jesus Feeds The Masses [EXCLUSIVE]
- #SchoolGoals: Teachers & Students Rep Wakanda In The Classroom
- [WATCH] Inaugural Black Fathers Rock! Highlights Fathers As Unsung Heroes
- Love Talking: The Beauty Of Keeping Your Word [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Be Honest [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Don’t Break Girl Code [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]