The Winter Olympics kick off today in South Korea, and athletes from around the world have arrived there to compete. So, for this prayer, GRIFF has decided to pray from the perspective of an Olympian. Specifically, he prays as one-half of an ice skating duo. He prays that God assist his partner, “Barbara,” with her vertigo, and some specific moves that she seems to have been struggling with.
Because, after all, you don’t want to work to make it all the way out to the Olympics Pyeongchang, South Korea, just to end up making a fool out of yourself. Click on the audio player to hear more in this funny exclusive clip from GRIFF’s Prayer on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Winning Season For JJ Hairston!
- Weinstein Arrested
- Tragic Loss to Mental Illness Sparks Hope
- Cyntoia Brown’s Fate Lies In The Hands Of White Governor Who Has Never Granted Clemency
- Debra Lee To Step Down As Chairman And CEO Of BET
- Holy Grounds! Swoope’s ‘Shining Down’ vs. 1k Phew’s ‘Show Love’
- Good Morning America, One Hour Longer!
- Trump On NFL Anthem Policy
- N.C. Memorial Day: High Travel And Gas Prices
- Get Up Poll: How Long Is Too Long To Let Your Kids Live With You? [EXCLUSIVE]