Erica Campbell recently visited her uncle, who was her pastor for most of her life. He showed her the CD that her church choir recorded together, and it sent a wave of emotions and memories flooding over her! Erica looks back on herself at 18 years old, and how worried she was about her future and becoming who and what she wanted to be.
Now, she says, she looks back on those years in gratitude. She talks about being grateful for the innocence of that time, and being grateful that she doesn’t know what she’s doing and that God does. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Love Talk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Community Voices’ The Authors Series Part IV
- Vashawn Mitchell: You Took The Nails
- Win Tickets To The Big Tournament!
- Tisha Campbell Martin Files For Divorce
- True Hollywood Bible Stories: Jesus Feeds The Masses [EXCLUSIVE]
- #SchoolGoals: Teachers & Students Rep Wakanda In The Classroom
- [WATCH] Inaugural Black Fathers Rock! Highlights Fathers As Unsung Heroes
- Love Talking: The Beauty Of Keeping Your Word [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Be Honest [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Don’t Break Girl Code [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]