Growing Up, Erica Campbell says she knew she had to listen to her parents. So she made certain choices because she loved her parents so much that she didn’t want to upset them. So she just listened to what they told to her. Similarly, our relationship with God should be that way. We often listen to people other than God, and say things that are not of God and His words.
We may even say we’re joking sometimes. But how does your spirit know the difference between the joke and the truth? If you say it out of your mouth, how will your body know the difference between what you say and the truth? Love God enough to be obedient to His word. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Faith Walk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Ex-Megachurch Pastor Sentenced To 10 Years For Stealing From Congregation
- Dallas Shooting Shows ‘White Male Domestic Terrorism’ Is Thriving As Congress Fails To Act
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Dawn Strozier Gives Us A Workout For Our Core [VIDEO]
- Rapper T.I. Partnering With Ebenezer Baptist To Address Mass Incarceration
- Lauren London Pays Tribute To Nipsey Hussle On Father’s Day [PHOTO]
- John P. Kee Gives Us His Black Music Month Playlist [Listen]
- When I Was Younger: Kirk Franklin On Learning To Go Along With God’s Plan [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Todd Dulaney Gives His Opinion On The Worst Part Of Being A Dad
- Pastor Risks His Life To Help Rescue Thousands Of Cybersex Slaves
- State of the Black Church 2019: Part I