Growing Up, Erica Campbell says she knew she had to listen to her parents. So she made certain choices because she loved her parents so much that she didn’t want to upset them. So she just listened to what they told to her. Similarly, our relationship with God should be that way. We often listen to people other than God, and say things that are not of God and His words.
We may even say we’re joking sometimes. But how does your spirit know the difference between the joke and the truth? If you say it out of your mouth, how will your body know the difference between what you say and the truth? Love God enough to be obedient to His word. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Faith Walk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Racist Gun Club That Won’t Admit Black Members Is Under Fire
- Voices At Urban One Honors: Brandy Honored & Ray J Breaks Down Nursery Rhymes At Urban One Honors
- Nine-Year-Old Girl From Alabama Hangs Herself After Racist Taunts At School
- Praise! Chance The Rapper Going On Sabbatical To ‘Learn The Word Of God’
- GRIFF’s Prayer For People Who Have Not Decorated For Christmas Yet
- Mali Music & T’Keyah Crystal Keymáh Talk Careers & Revival! Movie
- Faith Walking: How To Get Your Faith Up
- Chattanooga Cop Caught On Video Savagely Beating Handcuffed Black Man
- Is Sheriff David Clarke Next On Mueller’s Russia Probe List?
- How Growing Up Around Musicians Influenced Ledisi [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]