Growing Up, Erica Campbell says she knew she had to listen to her parents. So she made certain choices because she loved her parents so much that she didn’t want to upset them. So she just listened to what they told to her. Similarly, our relationship with God should be that way. We often listen to people other than God, and say things that are not of God and His words.
We may even say we’re joking sometimes. But how does your spirit know the difference between the joke and the truth? If you say it out of your mouth, how will your body know the difference between what you say and the truth? Love God enough to be obedient to His word. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Faith Walk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Faith & Fame: The Mann’s On Keeping God & Love First [EXCLUSIVE]
- Puppy Love: Weird Facts About Puppies That May Make You Love Them More
- Never Forget: Today In 1967, Muhammad Ali Defended His Title Just Before Defending His Life
- Tesla CEO, Elon Musk, Makes A Big Donation To Flint Students
- A Journey from Prison to Spiritual Peace
- 14-Year-Old Boy Shot And Killed In Raleigh
- “One on One” Creator, Notable Television Writer & Producer Eunetta T. Boone Dead At 63
- Charlottesville Public Schools Closed For Two Days After Racist Threats Online
- 5-Year-Old Boy Dies After Being Crushed By Table At Church [VIDEO]
- Your List Of Free Local Weekend Events