Erica Campbell reads from Numbers 30:2, which says, “if I man vows a vow or swears an oath… he shall not break his word.” Erica Campbell says she was talking to a friend who said she didn’t love her husband anymore. So Erica asked her if she made a commitment before God, for better or for worse.
If you’re committed to your commitments, there is a long process to go through in this situation. Put God in the center and let Him work it out. Check out this exclusive video to hear more of this insightful Love Talk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- REPRESENT. Men’s Health Initiative: Men And Their Mental Health
- Healthy Meals: How To Make Walnut Kale Berry Salad with Scallops
- Faith Walking: What Do You Do When Someone Receives What You’ve Been Praying For? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Brothers, What’s Going On? Barack Obama Says Men Have Been Getting On His Nerves
- GRIFF’s Prayer Delivered By His Funny Cousin [EXCLUSIVE]
- Warryn & Erica Campbell Discuss The Importance Of Soul Ties In Marriage [VIDEO]
- Behind The Praise: Faith, Music & Life w/ Koryn Hawthorne [Exclusive Video]
- Happy Birthday Nelson Mandela! 5 Quotes Madiba Said That Still Rings True Today
- Ericaism: Music Therapy Heals Me [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Michelle Williams Checks Into A Mental Health Facility & Gains Support From Fans