Erica Campbell reads from Numbers 30:2, which says, “if I man vows a vow or swears an oath… he shall not break his word.” Erica Campbell says she was talking to a friend who said she didn’t love her husband anymore. So Erica asked her if she made a commitment before God, for better or for worse.
If you’re committed to your commitments, there is a long process to go through in this situation. Put God in the center and let Him work it out. Check out this exclusive video to hear more of this insightful Love Talk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Earning a Great Income in Medical Billing and Coding
- Pamela Turner Is Buried While Texas Cop Who Killed Her Is Already Back At Work
- Olympian Allyson Felix Speaks Out for Maternity Rights (Op Ed)
- GRIFF’s Prayer For A Clutter-Free Alter [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- How To Reset: Bishop Wesley Wiley Shares Tips On Cleansing The Mind, Body & Spirit [VIDEO]
- Did Wendy Williams’ Estranged Husband, Kevin Hunter, Get Into A Fight With Their Son?
- Neighbor Calls Cops On Black Woman Because She Played Her Malcom X & Angela Davis Speeches Too Loud
- Monica Says “I Just Didn’t Expect To Be A 38-Year-Old Single Mom Of Three” Following Divorce
- Sherri Shepherd Reveals Going A Year Without Sugar Has Reversed Her Type 2 Diabetes Diagnosis: “I Can’t Even Believe It!”
- Adrienne Bailon Agrees with Meagan Good, Saying She’s Faces Judgement From Churchgoers Too