Whether it’s low-self esteem or high self-esteem it’s still self-centered; it’s still about the ego. Erica Campbell reminds us, the bible says we should have no other God other than God himself. God created us for intimacy with him, but somewhere along the line we often get caught up with ourselves and all the other nonsense that can flood into our consciousness.
God wants to heal and deliver us and supply all of our needs. But if we’re more into the culture than the kingdom, we are blocked from God with what we need, what we want and what people think about us. Get you eyes off yourself- it’s about God! Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Ericaism from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
RELATED: Ericaism: Grow Up! [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Yolanda Adams Makes A Show Stopping Appearance On American Idol Finale
- Obamas To Netflix
- Did Beyoncè Or Solange Buy A Church In New Orleans?
- Head Of Streams: Barack And Michelle Obama Sign Mega-Deal With Netflix
- Cultural Highlights At The Royal Wedding
- Tasha Leonard Wins Big At Billboard
- Alabama Pastor Generates Controversy After Saying Whites Need To Stay Out Of Black Churches
- Too Cute! Chrissy Teigen Shares First Pic of Her Baby Boy
- [WATCH] American Bishop’s Royal Wedding Address Goes Viral
- Faith Walking: What Can You Save If You Forgive? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]