Whether it’s low-self esteem or high self-esteem it’s still self-centered; it’s still about the ego. Erica Campbell reminds us, the bible says we should have no other God other than God himself. God created us for intimacy with him, but somewhere along the line we often get caught up with ourselves and all the other nonsense that can flood into our consciousness.
God wants to heal and deliver us and supply all of our needs. But if we’re more into the culture than the kingdom, we are blocked from God with what we need, what we want and what people think about us. Get you eyes off yourself- it’s about God! Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Ericaism from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
RELATED: Ericaism: Grow Up! [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Chicago Hospital Shooting Victim Dr. Tamara O’Neal Was Reportedly A Victim Of Domestic Violence
- Judge Bars Trumps Asylum Restriction
- Maranda Curtis Gives An Early Christmas Gift With New Holiday Album
- Pastor Jamal Bryant Named New Pastor Of Bishop Eddie Long’s New Birth Missionary Baptist Church
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Men Coloring Their Gray Hairs [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: God Loves Me As Me [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: Usain Bolt Opens Up Restaurant, Actress And Model Kim Porter Dead At 47 & More
- How Race & No Sex Before Marriage Is Teaching Chad Johnson & Michelle Williams As Well As Others Valuable Lessons [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Faith Walking: Teach Our Kids To Love Jesus [VIDEO]
- Pastor Victor Couzens Wanted For Aggravated Harassment