This Ericaism starts off with James 5:13, which encourages us to sing when we’re cheerful. Erica Campbell talks about how much she loves to be able to sing to the Father when she’s feeling love. She talks about the importance of letting God know how much you love Him, how much you know He will be there for you- and not just talking about your problems.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- D.C. Becoming ‘Chocolate City’ Again After Pandemic ‘White Flight’ Reverses Gentrification Trend
- Colonizer Curriculum: Texas Educators Want To Characterize Slavery As ‘Involuntary Relocation’
- SEMAJE Introduces Us To His New Single ‘You’ [Listen]
- Candace Owens Says ‘There Was No Abortion Happening When We Had Slaves’–She’s Wrong
- ‘Insulting’: Keisha Lance Bottoms Starts New White House Role Without Actual Office In The White House
- Pete Buttigieg Wants To Build Racial Equity In The Roads That Serve Black Communities
- Novant Health Expanding Breast Health Center
- 4th Of July Travel Begins at Charlotte Airport
- Charlotte Man Wins $100,000 From Scratch-off Purchased at Publix
- Beware of New Scam in Mecklenburg County
Ericaism: Sing Your Heart To The Lord [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com