Erica Campbell says she is where she is because of her integrity. She talks about always making the effort to be responsible, professional, to keep her word and be sincere. She talks about not looking at people as a check, but rather as a relationship. There is more to life than the money, after all.
You can make an impact wherever you are if you work with excellence. Your time is coming, as long as you put the work in. Don’t get scared, get ready. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
- National Police Association Wants Us To ‘Stop Filming And Start Helping’– Stop Laughing, They’re Serious!
- LeBron James Gets White Couple Booted From Game Allegedly Over Disgusting Remark About His Son
- Pastor Mark Couch Talks About His New Book “Refuse To Quit” | Get Up! Exclusive [Listen]
- Jussie Smollett’s Trial For Lying About A Hate Crime Begins This Week
- Cyber Monday: Supporting Black Businesses Online For The Holidays, And Always
- Ohio Organizer Offers Lessons From Municipal Elections Ahead Of 2022 Midterms
- New York Times Headline Snafu Raises Questions About Crime Reporting
- Ahmaud Arbery Murder Trial Prosecutors Say ‘Trust The System,’ But It’s Part Of The Problem
- As New COVID-19 Variant Emerges, Calls For Global Vaccine Equity Continue
- Jessica Reedy Talks “I Will” & New Podcast With Erica And “GRIFF”| Get Up! Exclusive
Ericaism: Be Responsible, Be Professional, You Reap The Seeds You Sow [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com