Erica Campbell has some advice for people that are currently in the dating world and looking for love. Erica spoke about how sometimes you love the thought of being in love sometimes that you fall in love too fast and with the wrong person. She mentioned you can’t make love happen with someone that isn’t there.
Erica talked about how love can’t be forced and sometimes you need to move away from certain people. She even brought up a time she was with friends and they went out to eat and one of them thought the server was flirting when he wasn’t. Erica just wants people to be happy, but not force anything.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
#CouplesWeLove: Spike Lee & His Wife Have Been In This Love Thang For Decades [PHOTOS]
1.Source: 1 of 11
2. USA BET Honors 2012 – ArrivalsSource: 2 of 11
3. Creative Coalition Spotlight Initiative Awards Gala Dinner – Park City 2016Source: 3 of 11
4. Premiere Of Walt Disney Pictures And Lucasfilm’s ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ – ArrivalsSource: 4 of 11
5. Academy of Motion Picture Arts And Sciences’ 7th Annual Governors Awards – ArrivalsSource: 5 of 11
6. 14th Annual Elton John AIDS Foundation An Enduring Vision Benefit – ArrivalsSource: 6 of 11
7. Rihanna’s Private Met Gala After Party At Up & Down Presented By D’USSESource: 7 of 11
8. ‘China: Through The Looking Glass’ Costume Institute Benefit GalaSource: 8 of 11
9. ‘DUNKIRK’ New York PremiereSource: 9 of 11
10. ‘Soul Of A Nation: Art In The Age Of Black Power’ – Exhibition Opening At The Tate ModernSource: 10 of 11
11. 47th Annual Legislative ConferenceSource: 11 of 11
Love Talking: Calm Down, It’s Not Love Yet [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on GetUpErica.com