During a special edition of “Love Talking” Tina Campbell talks about how life has changed for her since she became an advocate for love. Tina went through a time of hate and revenge after she found out that her husband was cheating, but what she realized during that time is how to love more and hate less.
She told listeners, “Love is what kills hate,” and how the Bible says you don’t overcome evil with evil. Tina also talked about how God gives you a strategy on how to navigate through troubles and we have to follow his path. She even spoke about how not to let fear overpower you and how she is thankful that God has supplied her with the tools to move forward.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
Fashionable Tina Campbell
1. Tina Is Not AFraid To Take ChancesSource: 1 of 17
2. She gives all to Mentoring Other WomenSource: 2 of 17
3. A Smile of GoldSource: 3 of 17
4. Tina Is Passionate About Many ThingsSource: 4 of 17
5. New Day New WomanSource: 5 of 17
6. Tina Campbell Jazz Festival 2013Source: 6 of 17
7. Full On TinaSource: 7 of 17
8. Tina 2012 Fashion Diva ExpectingSource: 8 of 17
9. Tina Campbell with sister Erica In 2009Source: 9 of 17
10. Tina Campbell at BET awards 2006Source: 10 of 17
11. Tina Rocking Pink and yellowSource: 11 of 17
12. Tina attending 2009 Style StudioSource: 12 of 17
13. Grammys 2009Source: 13 of 17
14. Erica and Tina Season 1 Mary MarySource: 14 of 17
15. Tina NAACP Awards 2010Source: 15 of 17
16. Tina SuperbowlSource: 16 of 17
17. Tina Season 3 Mary MarySource: 17 of 17
Love Talking: Tina Campbell Talks About How She Became An Advocate For Love [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on GetUpErica.com